Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Seattle/West Coast

My FI and I will be going on a west coast adventure for our honeymoon which includes a few days in Seattle. We're flying into San Fran and will spend our first few nights there and plan to stay somewhere super swank there. When we get to Seattle we're looking to spend $100-200 per night on a nice place, not a chain place, and want to stay in the hub in the city. Any sugestions? I lived there for a few years as a kid, but I wasn't old enough to remember or know any of this. TIA.
                                                                              Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Seattle/West Coast

• Options
    We stayed at the Maxwell Hotel on Roy Street (near the Space Needle) the year that it opened (2010). Because it was new, we got a very good deal on it. It's a cute boutique hotel. We'd definitely go back there. Not sure of the current pricing. I would check tripadvisor. Hope that helps! Sounds like a great HM.
  • Options
    Hotel Andra might fit that price range (it's in between Westlake Center and Seattle Center). What about a vacation rental in lieu of a hotel? Www.vrbo.com
  • Options

You might be able to find something good on airbnb -- that's our preferred method for longer vacations. When it's something short, you can usually find something awesome on Hotel Tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards