Tennessee

Central Train Station

I live out of town but am trying to plan a wedding in Memphis, TN.  Has anyone used or known anyone to use the Central Train Station?  What was their experience, cost, etc?

Re: Central Train Station

• laurenfplaurenfp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never been to a wedding there and don't know the prices, but when I was in high school, way back when, our prom was there and it looked gorgeous!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing my reception there!  It's $2500 and you can bring in all of your own catering, etc.  I love it.  It has huge ceilings, gorgeous, older feel to it.  Very open and different.  Comes with bad chairs and round tables.
  • katiepridekatiepride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What does the $2500 cover?  How far in advance did you have to book? 
  • edited December 2011
    It is a beautiful venue!  You will be pleased.

Need a photographer....check us out! 
    www.twiceaschic.smugmug.com

*Packages start at $850 and include's CD!*
  • edited December 2011
    It covers the rental of the room, tables and chairs set up the way you specify.  You get the room all day until I think midnight.  Not sure how far in advance.. I booked for May 21 in August and there were 2 other dates I had looked at that were already booked
  • pandakppandakp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Taylor,
                Do you have the contact's email/phone where I can reach someone there?  I have tried the email on the website with no response.  Thanks!

• edited December 2011
    My cousin had her wedding reception there in Aug 07 and it was absolutely gorgeous! It was very open, she probably had 200+ guests. I do remember they were allowed to bring in their own catering and alcohol. She had food stations set up on the outsides of the table with a very large dance floor, so no one's view was obstructed during any of the key moments. It was one of the more memorable weddings I've been to.
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge-Engagement Ring
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would like to know how to contact them as well.  I'm also interested in having my wedding & reception there.  Thanks...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards