Ohio-Columbus
Options

FS never worn size 10 Talia by Maggie Sottero

After holding on to the dress for a couple of months after my wedding was called off.  I feel that its time for me to pass this gorgous dress to someone who will love it as much as I did. 
It is brand new, with the tags still on it.  The dress is a ivory vintage taffeta with gold lace embellishments.  It has never been altered and is a size 10  (street size 8).  The mermaid style slip and matching veil is included in the price.
$400.00 OBO  

Please email me for pictures or any questions.
lmstrad83@aol.com

Re: FS never worn size 10 Talia by Maggie Sottero

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You might try posting this on the Wedding Classifieds board as well. I am sorry to hear about your wedding. Hang in there girl!
  • Options
    lmstradlmstrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

thanks for the tip - I already put it on there and any other site I could find.  I'm willing to give it away for $200 if thats the case.  I'm getting depressed that its in the closet and just want it gone.  lol. 

• Options
    Please email me at <a href="mailto:sdavenport@pathwaycontrol.com...I" rel="nofollow">sdavenport@pathwaycontrol.com...I</a> want this dress!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_fs-never-worn-size-10-talia-maggie-sottero?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:68edd70d-5243-4795-b7ec-318ffc460999Post:95f245cd-4997-40e8-aa89-1d06ade1f312">Re: FS never worn size 10 Talia by Maggie Sottero</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks for the tip - I already put it on there and any other site I could find.  I'm willing to give it away for $200 if thats the case.  I'm getting depressed that its in the closet and just want it gone.  lol. 
    Posted by lmstrad[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I am looking for this dress

Maggie Sottero Talia

Sizes: 10
    Color

Antique Gold/Ivory/Gold accent

http://www.autumnbridal.com/products/Maggie-Sottero-Talia.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards