Ohio-Cincinnati

Cooper Creek Event Center

My fiance and I are in the very early stages of planning our wedding. Just last night I came across the Cooper Creek Event Center in Blue Ash and instantly fell in love with the pictures. Has anyone been to this venue or have an idea of the cost? It's a newer location and looks extremely nice so I am preparing myself for an outlandish price. Any information anyone may have would be extremely appreciated!!

Re: Cooper Creek Event Center

• I have been there for a holiday party for my husband's company.

It was a BEAUTIFUL location, and with some extra wedding accesories, such as upgraded table clothes and such, it'll be gorgous.

The food, however, was awful.  Most people left their plates partially covered. The buffett service was poorly ran and the food was cold by the time the last of the guests were called to dine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So, my wedding was there last saturday and I can't recommend the venue enough!!  It was AMAZING.  The staff was great, did more than what I could have imagined, to make my day so great.  It was a gorgeous ceremony and reception, and I keep hearing it from people.  Here is a link to my pictures so you can see for yourself, but I couldn't have imagined a better wedding.  Jeannette is great to work with (the coordinator on site), the food is delicious (steamboat chicken is, at least), and they cooperate with your wants!  (we had a popcorn bar that I was afraid they would nix because of potential mess, but they were fine with it!)

Ahh, please go check it out, if nothing else =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards