Nebraska
Options

DJ and Rehearsal dinner suggestions

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a good DJ in Omaha and/or a good place to have my rehearsal dinner. With the DJ I am pretty flexible on price because I want someone who is professional and who will be good at coordinating. The rehearsal dinner is a different story, we want a nice place but our party is huge (20 people not including parents, personal attendants, etc) so we will also need something affordable. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: DJ and Rehearsal dinner suggestions

• Options
    Finch on the Run Entertainment is both awesome and affordable. Tell him Molly refered you. Rehearsal dinner Sgt Pfeffs in Millard is great. They have a party room for 50 that is free and they will allow you to order off their catering menu. A 30 person serving of pasta and homemade meatballs is under $50, chicken alfredo for 30 is $90, salad for 30 is $32.50, HUGE rolls are $5 a dozen. If you have more than 50 sometimes they switch the restaurant seating with the party room to allow for more. So for about $225 before drinks, tax and tip you could feed up to 60.
  • Options
    We're working with Complete Music. They did my brother's wedding and were great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards