Massachusetts

Inexpensive Wedding Venues

Hello Everyone,

I just got engaged 2/23/2013 and me and my fiance are looking to spend around 6K on the ceremony and reception. Our guest list as of now is 65 people with probably toping at 75 people. We love to find a place where everything is included only thing we don't need is DJ and photographer cuz I have friends that do it for a living. We are looking at a October Friday night wedding. Thank you.

Re: Inexpensive Wedding Venues

• PACC in gardner ma is cheap.  You rent the place and get food from one of there select caterers.  I think hall rental is only $300.  I used DJ MaShane http://www.DJMaShanefor an event there.  I was a wedding planner for years but I stopped last year.  You can get married overlooking a lake in a gazebo as well.  If I still had my website I would show you pictures from there but the dj still does... http://djmashane.com/Events/Crisie-and-Aaron-Wedding.aspx

Good luck
  • The Colonial Hotel in Gardner has rooms for your guests and their pacakage includes the flowers, cake and limo. For a rustic theme wedding The Old Mill in Westminster offers an affordable base price and they have access to all the vendors you want & will include them for you. Both locations are right of rt.2 just 1 exit apart. Good Luck with your planning
  • The Colonial Hotel is a good choice as well.  Cocktail hour is normally in the main hall way.  If you want music for that a DJ would need an extra wireless speaker.  I would recommend an extra wireless speaker in the reception room because it's shaped a little weird.  The DJ normally sets up in the back corner but the tables are to the left and the back tables normally can't hear the music unless you have an extra wireless speaker.  Other thing you could do which i told my clients is put the DJ's in the middle but then you can't have the ceremony because that is where you would have it.

http://djmashane.com/Events/2012/Colonial-Hotel-Gardner-MA-Wedding-DJ.aspx

Good Luck and let me know if you have any questions!
  • edited March 2013
    ty for the info on the venuesLaughing no need for dj, photo, or cater info have them Cool
  • You could also try a place like the Carriage House in Springfield. The only thing there is they only provide the venue and I think some tables and chairs.  But the rental fee is very low.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• What Carriage House in Springfield are you talking about? Because the Barney Carriage House is around $1500 just for rental fee, no chairs or catering included.

We're getting married at Oakridge in Feeding Hills; they're prices are fantastic.

St. Annes Country Club, Elm Crest, and a few other CC in Agawam/Feeding Hills are very reasonable.

Mill on the River could work in Manchester.

After 6 years and 2 boys, finally tying the knot on October 27th, 2013!

• I was quoted under 500 for the Barney Carriage House and as far as I remember it included tables and chairs. But thanks for questioning my suggestion.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards