Snarky Brides

Bridal Interview?

Has anyone ever done one of these paid interviews or focus groups?  They say it takes 30 min. I'm not sure what to expect.  I get a $25 gift card out of it though so wanted to see if anyone has done these bfore.

My friend (also engaged) sent me this one for paid phone bridal interviews that I'm thinking of doing - 

Let me know!

Re: Bridal Interview?

• I did one back when I was planning my wedding on MOH/MIL fashions etc.  It was super easy and I got $15 Starbucks GC for it!  Woo hoo!  Plus it wasfun to let companies know what we really want as consumers.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bridal-interview?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6394be2c-27ce-4f59-ace8-b87b5be9f475Post:7f8f35bf-df91-4d5b-8d65-d773eae55ade">Re: Bridal Interview?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did one back when I was planning my wedding on MOH/MIL fashions etc.  It was super easy and I got $15 Starbucks GC for it!  Woo hoo!  Plus it wasfun to let companies know what we really want as consumers.
    Posted by lusannar[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Yeha, that's what I was thinking too.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards