Wedding Classifieds
Options

FOR SALE: 22" Round Glass Wedding Cake Plateau/Cake Stand

MstiffanysjMstiffanysj member
First Comment First Anniversary
edited February 2014 in Wedding Classifieds

FOR SALE:

22" Round Glass Wedding Cake Plateau/Cake Stand

This well-rounded stand takes the cake. Crafted from glass for glittering and glamorous appeal, the stand is able to hold both medium and large round, hexagon, or square cakes. The sides have a rich texture for additional reflective properties, while a footed base lends a solid, stable setting. What's more, this round glass wedding cake plateau is versatile enough for any wedding celebration - traditional, trendy and all points in between. The cake-cutting ceremony is always a treasured memory of any wedding reception celebration - and this stand is the perfect backdrop. Its heirloom-quality craftsmanship ensures it'll remain a treasured memento for years after the big day. Can also be kept and used for special occasions or a display piece in the home. Price $150 + shipping

Re: FOR SALE: 22" Round Glass Wedding Cake Plateau/Cake Stand

• Options
    How much are you wanting for it? And do you have a e-mail address?
    PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My apologies for the late response but for some reason, i never received a notification of your post. Yes, my email is Mstiffanysj@gmail.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_for-sale-22-round-glass-wedding-cake-plateaucake-stand?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:a0f0b602-5ce7-4f89-b30e-ca5af1642547Post:7f868276-f14c-4a35-bc1e-3e9f8b0a938f">Re: FOR SALE: 22" Round Glass Wedding Cake Plateau/Cake Stand</a>:
    [QUOTE]How much are you wanting for it? And do you have a e-mail address?
    Posted by danielm18[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>My apologies for the late response but for some reason, i never received a notification of your post. Yes, my email is Mstiffanysj@gmail.com</div>
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    This stylish black tote bag is perfect for that anxious bride-to-be, the Large Bridal Tote Bag will help prepare for all of the life and wedding needs and travels that await. The inside of this roomy tote is large enough to hold everything needed to take on all the wedding details, whether it be extra clothes, a laptop, or gifts and favors to hand out will make a great accessory for any bride with it's two black shoulder straps for easy carrying. Holds pre-wedding planning notes, wedding prep, honeymoon items and more. The front side is embroidered with the word "Bride" in silver sequins. This bridal tote is a lovely and practical way for the Bride to keep her necessities in one place, before during or after the wedding!
  • Options
    edited February 2014

This ivory quilted flower girl basket is a perfect accessory for your wedding ceremony.

You can tailor it to your wedding by adding any color ribbon or keep it classic and 
    simply fill it with beautiful rose petals. Either way, your flower girl will be so adorable 
    dropping petals from this basket. 
  • Options
    Say "I do" to this white satin Bride to Be Sash. Get this sash to make the bachelorette 
    the center of attention. It features a playful "Bride To Be" headline with 3 diamond ring 
    accents and I'm throwing in the "Bride" button for free which can be used at the shower,
     rehearsal, bachelorette, or even on her wedding day. The sash slips on over the head, 
    rests on one shoulder, and goes around the waist so it's ready to wear for a bachelorette 
    party, bridal shower, or any wedding event or you can even bling it out for the 
    bride-to-be on her special day!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    As Seen in Elle, this Modern platform pump features an alluring leopard-print in genuine haircalf for an authentic look that's great to spice up any outfit and sure to turn heads. Silvertone footbed. 4" straight heel; .5" covered platform. Genuine haircalf leather upper; synthetic sole. Imported. Step out in style on your wedding day, bridal shower, bachelorette, or rehearsal dinner. Size 9.5
  • Options

I am a firm believer that you can look cute no matter the occasion and these pencil 
    skirts from the Limited will definitely bring you out of any attire rut. They come in 
    an array of vibrant colors, very work appropriate, and flattering on just 
    about everyone! Classic silhouette in a comfortable ponte' knit that cam be paired with 
    any top or blazer to look fashionable at a bridal shower, bachelorette, or rehearsal 
    dinner Sleek, no-waist design. Shapely seams in back. Hem vent. Fuschia
    and Red available in Size 4.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

This beautiful handcrafted crystal bell can be used around the home to add decor, tea time, or evening for a wedding to announce the bride. No matter the purpose or occasion, this bell is a stunning and heartfelt keepsake your favorite person or special day that can be enjoyed for years to come. Also makes for a great gift. Crystal ringer hangs from a gold chain. Handcrafted
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    This is a gorgeous metallic gold waffle jacquard dress that is very figure flattering. It has a strapless sweetheart neckline with a pleated bodice and a banded waist that features a beautiful brooch. The pencil skirt is accented with a peplum hem. You're sure to turn heads in this number be it a wedding, gala, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or a hot date! Size 12. This is a gorgeous metallic gold waffle jacquard dress that is very figure flattering. It has a strapless sweetheart neckline with a pleated bodice and a banded waist that features a beautiful brooch. The pencil skirt is accented with a peplum hem. You're sure to turn heads in this number be it a wedding, gala, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or a hot date! Can we worn by bridesmaid, wedding guest, mother of bride/groom, or as the bride's reception, bridal shower, or engagement party dress.
  • Options
    Combining a contemporary look with a classic design, these women's pumps from 
    BCBGeneration feature a durable leather upper construction. These opulent pumps 
    are great for any occasion be it a wedding, dinner, work, or night out w/ girls
    • Color: Black
    • Material: Leather
    • Lining: Leather
    • Sole: Textured rubber
    • Foot bed: Slightly padded
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Stand out even more from the crowd on your wedding day, bridal shower, or rehearsal dinner with these stylish stiletto heels, These fabulous heels feature a croc-effect leather upper with a covered platform and stiletto heel and nude buckle and accents. These heels are a great way to show off your personal style.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of
    the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. Take fashion to
    new heights with these Nine West Pumps with new and modern take on the old 
    classic Mary-Janes. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet 
    again and again.
  • Options
    danielm18, the price i listed at the end of the listing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards