Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Sparklers

Anybody know a place in las vegas where I can buy these for my exit after the reception. I dont think I can take them on a plane...

Re: Sparklers

• Options
    before buying sparklers you may wanna make sure that the hotel or venue allows them :) if they do I would say look at weddingsparklers.com and you may be able to ship them to your venue

HTH
  • Options
    My venue does but they said Id have to provide them, thanks for the site!
  • Options
    Ooh thanks for this, I was thinking the same thing about bringing sparklers on a plane. I've never had anything delivered to a hotel for me before, what's the etiquette?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    Im not sure, but I think that I read somewhere they charge you to recieve packages. Ill ask the venue catering manager if they can just hold it for me. It looks soooo nice in pictures :)
  • Options
    Where is your venue?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've ordered mine from ilovesparklers.com...their customer service has been fantasticI'll share more about them in my review after our wedding! Also you can't bring them on the plane since they are considered danerous hazard, they have to be shipped by ground. You need to call the hotel to check if they will hold them, if not the UPS store holds packages...5dollar per package per day.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the info!! I am getting married at the Siena Golf Club
  • Options
    Ah ok, are there many decent sized Walmarts etc in Vegas? We're going to need to go by to pick up alcohol etc for our insuite party and I figured I could pick up sparklers there. All the big supermarkets over here in the UK sell party items such as sparklers.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards