July 2012 Weddings

Re: Go give advice on the July 2013 board!

• I'll repeat what I said on FB just in case :D Let's remember to read what other girls have said before we post so we don't repeat ourselves. I stalked the July 2011 board once and saw they had an ungrateful group of girls that got nasty with them because they were tired of hearing repeated advice. Real b!tches right??? Anyway I'd hate for that to happen to us, so think about your advice and let's make sure we don't repeat ourselves too much. Looks like their board isn't very active yet beacuse there aren't any responses so far, but I'm hoping this goes well. Everyone's advice is really great! Let's keep this up ladies! :D
  • I know i am a little behind, but I would like to get in on our FB board.  who is the moderator?! how would it work?  because i do not post pictures here, but i have a couple up on FB. also, i would love to stay in touch with you ladies!
  • Send a PM to AllyG303 on TK first so she knows who you are when you request to be added on FB. She can probably PM you the FB link too :)

• We're so happy to help! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • http://www.hellodress.co.uk/ 
    Stunning range of Bridal Gowns uk for you choose! HelloDress.co.uk offers cheap and high quality wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dress, evening gowns and so on.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards