Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Help with Bachelorette Party ideas in Philly

My cousin is getting married in October and I need to help plan the Bachelorette party.  I just moved down here so I don't know the area all that well.  Any recommendations?  My family and most of her friends live in Mont. Co. but we're close to Philly and that would work too.  Is Dave and Buster's too corny?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Help with Bachelorette Party ideas in Philly

• Options
    It all depends on what she is into - if she is a gamer, than D&B may work. If she likes partying & drinking than D&B would not work. What is she into?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_help-with-bachelorette-party-ideas-in-philly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2829daa0-fa49-48e9-8b03-fc7cf894566dPost:e53e33b5-72e5-42d2-8879-114e5d6e388a">Re: Help with Bachelorette Party ideas in Philly</a>:
    [QUOTE]It all depends on what she is into - if she is a gamer, than D&B may work. If she likes partying & drinking than D&B would not work. What is she into?
    Posted by ecrowe1218[/QUOTE]
     She's not really a gamer.  She likes to go out and drink a little, but not get super drunk.  She used to host the 'Slumber Parties' that sold erotic toys but hasn't done that in a while.  Loves animals, but I don't really think that's helpful to this :/
  • Options
    What abt a pole dancing party and then drinks afterwards at a local bar/club? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_help-with-bachelorette-party-ideas-in-philly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2829daa0-fa49-48e9-8b03-fc7cf894566dPost:d641d43f-d8a8-4232-8640-87d1469ae7c4">Re: Help with Bachelorette Party ideas in Philly</a>:
    [QUOTE]What abt a pole dancing party and then drinks afterwards at a local bar/club? 
    Posted by jojo01041982[/QUOTE]
    That sounds great!  Where in Philly would they have that?  Any suggestions?  I'm going to look into a couple workout studios too.
  • Options
    I live in the Philly area and my friends did a slumber party type thing for me. THey hired a tarot reader to come do a presentation and readings for me and all the girls. IT was really different and an aweseome time. Everybody still talks about it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_help-with-bachelorette-party-ideas-in-philly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2829daa0-fa49-48e9-8b03-fc7cf894566dPost:c8d6888e-1239-42a7-be21-1d2f48b1c812">Re: Help with Bachelorette Party ideas in Philly</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Help with Bachelorette Party ideas in Philly : That sounds great!  Where in Philly would they have that?  Any suggestions?  I'm going to look into a couple workout studios too.
    Posted by stgn01[/QUOTE]

Not sure of the actual places they have these classes at, but I know I see Groupon/Living Social Deals all the time for them.  I think they may have one going on for up to 10 people for around $150, but don't remember how long it is good for!

I think it sounds really fun and based on what you have said abt your friend, probably right up her alley!  Could also check out Xfinity live, I heard they have a bunch of bars in one spot that are pretty chill.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_help-with-bachelorette-party-ideas-in-philly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2829daa0-fa49-48e9-8b03-fc7cf894566dPost:b32863c1-9a60-4a32-8f18-79f2bb4aab43">Re: Help with Bachelorette Party ideas in Philly</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live in the Philly area and my friends did a slumber party type thing for me. THey hired a tarot reader to come do a presentation and readings for me and all the girls. IT was really different and an aweseome time. Everybody still talks about it.
    Posted by jessieb788[/QUOTE]

That sounds fun too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards