Significant Other's Age: 30
What You Do: Health Benefits
What SO Does: Immigration
State of Relationship: Engaged
How Long You've Been Together: 4 years
How You Met: Old Coworkers who lost contact reunited through a mutual friend
Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): October 6
Real Babies: 1
Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is so grounded-nothing throws him off.
Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: Procrastinates
Describe Your Personality: easygoing diva lol
I've Been On TK Since: December
How You Came to Be On TK: Don't remember
Favorite book/author: The Fountainhead/ Ayn Rand

Re: Sort of New

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_sort-of-new?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:42b5f319-7ff7-4f36-a6c6-f1edb2f3d50ePost:b24ef92a-87d3-4069-9be5-42297aa25b21">Sort of New</a>:
    [QUOTE]Screen Name: Christie Age: 30 Significant Other's Age: 30 What You Do: Health Benefits What SO Does: Immigration State of Relationship: Engaged How Long You've Been Together: 4 years How You Met: Old Coworkers who lost contact reunited through a mutual friend Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): October 6 Real Babies: 1 Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is so grounded-nothing throws him off. Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: Procrastinates Describe Your Personality: easygoing diva lol I've Been On TK Since: December How You Came to Be On TK: Don't remember Favorite book/author: The Fountainhead/ Ayn Rand
    Posted by LeslynA[/QUOTE]

<font size="2">

Why did you skip some of the questions?

<strong>Fur Babies:
    Loves:
    Hates:
    Pet Peeves:
    Hobbies/Activities:
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):
    </strong></font><span style="background-color:#ffffff;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span"><strong>How I like my potatoes:</strong></span> <div><div><span style="background-color:#ffffff;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span"><strong>Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:</strong></span></div></div>

• Options
    Welcome! Would love to know if you have any fur babies. We're all crazy about pets around here. :]
  • Options
    No I dont have any fur babie. I'm doing this on my IPAD and it was a hassle to copy and paste I'm not tech savvy, so thatswhy some questions were skipped. Fur babies: none Loves: make up, shoes, anything that sparkles Hates: Uptight people Pet peeves: Bad customer service Hobbies: no time, pinterest and YouTube tutorials Snark Level:???? How I like my potatoes: fried Interesting: I really don't know. Smh.
  • Options
    Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Welcome!!!  How far along are you in planning?

• Options
    Welcome! I am a big fan of fried potatoes also! I have had a lot of problems trying to copy paste on an ipad. It doesn't realy like TK. I hope the planning is coming along nicely.
  • Options
    Planning is ok just got a wedding planner(my friends insisted that I have one because one lives in a different state and can't be there to help) I'm in school part time, and work full time, So Im getting there. The boards help a lot keeps me focus on what I need to do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards