Ohio-Northeast

Boudoir Photographer Review

In case anyone here was thinking about doing boudoir photos, I thought I would share my experience.

I recently had a boudoir photoshoot with Leah Aubrey of Leah Aubrey Photography. She is based in Akron. I really can't say enough good things about my experience! Leah really took the time to make me feel very comfortable by chatting with me while I was getting my hair and makeup done, and she was very professional and friendly throughout the whole shoot. She had a lot of good ideas for poses and different shots. I don't have the final product yet, but if the raw pictures are any indication, my FI is really going to love it! The pictures are beautiful, tasteful and classy, but very sexy at the same time. Very hard to pick the ones I want in my album. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*

Re: Boudoir Photographer Review

• I'm glad you had such a good experience with her.  Leah is a very talents photographer, no doubt.  I did however, have major problems with her lack of professionalism.  Not only did she change the location of my shoot twice, she complained about another client during my shoot, and I am still waiting for the pictures she said she would send out over 2 weeks ago.  When I pay someone to do a job I actually expect them to do what they say and when they actually say they will do it!
  • I also have worked with Leah and have to agree that she is a great photographer. However, I would never recommend her to anyone- she told me to expect proofs from my shoot in a week. It took almost a MONTH for her to get them to me. She also told me to expect my album in a month and then had to rush mail it to me the week before my wedding (it was a gift for my husband). She is horrible at responding to emails also. The pictures once again are great, but the stress of wondering if she took my money and ran was not worth it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards