Snarky Brides
Options

TGIF!!

Good morning!!!!

Does anybody have any plans for this weekend? I am just planning on doing some outside work, hanging out with family & cleaning.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TGIF!!

• Options
    Nothing but cleaning here. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Just about every weekend is booked for us haha!

Saturday, we have to go to a local FroYo place to support my (f)MIL, as she is running for Town Selectman. She loves to have her family and grandsons there(because who doesn't love babies right?)

Sunday, I have a Bridal Show at a local Country Club that MIL signed up for. This will be my first Bridal Show so I'm not sure what to expect but I'm sure it will be fun!!  Sunday night, is TV night in our house(like other houses I'm sure). Love me some Game of Thrones!
    V|V TSP V|V Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've got some homework to finish up on Saturday, one last presentation next week and then I'm off school until May. I'm pretty excited. FI comes home on Saturday night, I'm hoping to get some outside work done on Sunday. It's supposed to be super nice. I'm dying to get out in my new backyard, it's a completely blank canvas!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It's cleaning for me too tomorrow, I'm afraid.  We haven't decided what to do on Sunday yet, but I'm leaning towards tricking H into hiking.  Idaho is freakin gorgeous in the spring, and I wanna go play!

QuintonsMummah, treat the bridal show like it's physical Google.  Use it as an information source, collect as many business cards as possible, and bring a notebook to keep notes on the vendors that impressed you (seriously, usually there's a lot, and they blur together).

If you want to give out an e-mail, make sure you create a seperate account just for bridal stuff.  The vendors will use it to spam you.  Many brides make the mistake of giving out their personal e-mail.  It's your call if you want to give out your phone number.  The 'contests' they have for you to enter are usually bogus, and they just use your number to solicit you.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tgif-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4b36b322-fe63-4390-b1c0-7e48f5bd5931Post:b5492ea2-653c-48ac-8d5e-449178ca8c0d">Re: TGIF!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's cleaning for me too tomorrow, I'm afraid.  We haven't decided what to do on Sunday yet, but I'm leaning towards tricking H into hiking.  Idaho is freakin gorgeous in the spring, and I wanna go play! QuintonsMummah, treat the bridal show like it's physical Google.  Use it as an information source, collect as many business cards as possible, and bring a notebook to keep notes on the vendors that impressed you (seriously, usually there's a lot, and they blur together). If you want to give out an e-mail, make sure you create a seperate account just for bridal stuff.  The vendors will use it to spam you.  Many brides make the mistake of giving out their personal e-mail.  It's your call if you want to give out your phone number.  The 'contests' they have for you to enter are usually bogus, and they just use your number to solicit you.
    Posted by Peledreamsofrain[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks for the info!!

</div>
    V|V TSP V|V Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We went for a hike at a nearby state park today because H and I were both off work and it's gorgeous out.

Tomorrow I'm getting a massage which was a birthday gift from H. I am very excited about that! Otherwise we also have a ton of cleaning to get done this weekend. On Sunday the dog trainer is coming to our house to work with Rox also.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I didn't have time to post during the day!  Clinic was too busy.  I switched call so I am on call this weekend but will be off next weekend when my parents are visiting.  I am getting a facial tomorrow after I go do surgery in the AM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards