Getting in Shape
Options

Need a Good Workout Plan

My fiance and I BOTH need to get in better shape. He's go a bulging disk in his lower back that we must be mindful of. His problem is his midsection while mine is... everything. 

Anyone have a comprehensive workout plan we can both do? There's just under 5 months to our wedding. 

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need a Good Workout Plan

• Options
    Ditto Xcaly.

Tracking to see how much/what you are putting in your body will be the best place to start. To add on, try and pick more whole, unprocessed foods. Lots of fresh vegetables (and if you have access to a grill - I grill almost all my vegetables and they are DELICIOUS) and leaner meats.

Also don't get discouraged! There will be days you don't want to, or times where you don't think its worth it. You just have to keep pushing through. We've all been at those points and they still happen to us - and a lot of these accountability threads really help out.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi. I followed this/ meal plan. I lost 25 pounds, 4 1/2 inches around stomach, 2 1/2 inches thighs/ arms ..  See if you like it. good luck.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer-phase-1-day-1.html
  • Options
    ComipaComipa member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Thanks you guys! xcalygrl has a lot of good tips! We've started eating more frozen and fresh veggies instead of canned and will be heading to the store to get a set of dumbbells later today. 

Walking will definately help as long as FI's back holds up. The link KonnieYang posted seems really good and just what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch! 

And I've also joined MyFitnessPal. I did so a while ago and promptly forgot about it :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards