Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Open Photo Booths for family portraits

Hello: does anyone know of any open photo booths with elegant backdrops that we could use during our June 2014 wedding in New Jersey? I don't want the small sit down booths you find on groupon. Looking for a more formal portrait type photos. Any advice would be great!

Re: Open Photo Booths for family portraits

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_open-photo-booths-for-family-portraits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:6a6770b4-45dc-4a92-8ab1-cf5b548a53afPost:0693a926-4057-4df9-b43f-a9f96f40a443">Open Photo Booths for family portraits</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello: does anyone know of any open photo booths with elegant backdrops that we could use during our June 2014 wedding in New Jersey? I don't want the small sit down booths you find on groupon. Looking for a more formal portrait type photos. Any advice would be great!
    Posted by carfic1[/QUOTE]

<div>Try posting this on your local board to the left.  BUT, if you want this just for family portraits, your photographer should be able to do that just fine.  </div>
  • That's the type of photo booth my photographer offered (but he is in GA) It was a nice background, and then a camera and a light on an umbrella. My guests had a remote they used to fire the camera to snap their own pictures.  Definitely talk with your photographer as he may already have this setup. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_open-photo-booths-for-family-portraits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:6a6770b4-45dc-4a92-8ab1-cf5b548a53afPost:0693a926-4057-4df9-b43f-a9f96f40a443">Open Photo Booths for family portraits</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello: does anyone know of any open photo booths with elegant backdrops that we could use during our June 2014 wedding in New Jersey? I don't want the small sit down booths you find on groupon. Looking for a more formal portrait type photos. Any advice would be great!
    Posted by carfic1[/QUOTE]

<div>New on the market, there is a brand new, professional photo booth specifically designed for weddings, which allows group photos to be taken using the back screen.  I think it's the only one available with a back screen.  Otherwise, you'll have to rent one of those amateurish pipe-and-drape setups.  Check out <a href="http://www.funstopphotos.com." rel="nofollow">www.funstopphotos.com.</a>  I know that you can rent the Fun Stop Photos wedding booth in the Chicago area, or you can ask your New Jersey banquet hall to contact them directly and get one for you. </div><div>
    </div><div>I saw a Fun Stop Photos booth being used for groups at a Quincinara party, and the guests were having a blast! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards