Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Spa Recommendations for Bachelorette Party?

Hello, I am trying to plan my FSIL's bachelorette party and am looking for a nice spa that can accommodate a large group.  FSIL is pretty laid back, so I don't think she'd like anything too fancy or crowded.  She is from a more rural area, so my first thought was maybe somewhere like Seven Springs or Nemacolin?  Has anyone had experience with either place?  Also, anywhere in New Alexandria?  There's a restaurant she likes out there and I'm thinking we could go there if I could find a spa close by.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Spa Recommendations for Bachelorette Party?

• What is the price range? 

Nemacolin is AMAZING but also very expensive. The location is just beautiful.
    EsSpa in Aspinwall was voted best in Pittsburgh last year. My friend has been there and raved about it.
  • We just had my friends bach party at a spa in Robinson Twp called Felicite Day Spa. It doesn't look like much on the outsid (it's a house converted to a spa), but the inside is cute/cozy and because we told them we had a group and were celebrating, they closed early that day so we had the place to ourselves. There's a couch/fireplace area to hang out and we brought cupcakes, fruit and champange to celebrate. It was really laid back and we all had a great time. It didn't break the bank and we were centrally located to go out to dinner after. Good luck. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards