Just Engaged and Proposals

EEK! We're Engaged!

It all happened last night! Future Hubby(holy man thats weird to say!). We had looked at rings, but I didn't think it was going to happen that fast!

Here is the ring!

Re: EEK! We're Engaged!

• Congrats and happy planning
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_eek-were-engaged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:896ff0ce-2773-49d5-b892-15cafe3468ffPost:746ab304-2f2a-41f0-b2b0-96377ff702cd">EEK! We're Engaged!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It all happened last night! Future Hubby(holy man thats weird to say!). We had looked at rings, but I didn't think it was going to happen that fast! Here is the ring!
    Posted by pArtyprincEss11[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Congrats!  That is one of the two bands I've been hinting for, only I want an oval cut center stone.

</div>
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • OMG, that's so exciting! Congratz!!!
  • Congrats! Your ring is beautiful!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Aw beautiful ring!! Congrats!
  • Gorgeous Ring and Congratulations. Have fun planning and let us know if we can help! 
  • Congratulations!  The ring is gorgeous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats beautifu ring.
  • <span><p dir="ltr" align="left">Hello and congratulations on your recent engagement! I am sure you are very excited but a little overwhelmed to begin the planning process for your big day. I wanted to introduce myself as the Sales Manager at the Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse by Marriott. We provide top of the line hotel accommodations while also offering all the comforts of home for your guests to best enjoy your busy weekend. Located in the North Arlington neighborhood of Courthouse, we are close to the vibrant restaurant, bar and shopping scene of Clarendon as well just a short distance from some of Arlington’s most popular event venues. I would love to have you the hotel for a tour so that you can see the accommodations that we can offer for your out-of-town guests during your event weekend. For more information please contact me at (703) 312-2103 or <a href="mailto:Claire.sussman@riacva.com" rel="nofollow"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><span><u><font color="#0000ff">Claire.sussman@riacva.com</font></u></span></font></font></a><font face="Calibri" size="3"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><span> or visit our website: </span></font></font><a href="http://www.marriott.com/wasca" rel="nofollow"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><span><u><font color="#0000ff">www.marriott.com/wasca</font></u></span></font></font></a><font face="Calibri" size="3"><font face="Calibri" size="3"><span>. </span></font></font></p></span>
    Best,
    Claire

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_eek-were-engaged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:896ff0ce-2773-49d5-b892-15cafe3468ffPost:746ab304-2f2a-41f0-b2b0-96377ff702cd">EEK! We're Engaged!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It all happened last night! Future Hubby(holy man thats weird to say!). We had looked at rings, but I didn't think it was going to happen that fast! Here is the ring!
    Posted by pArtyprincEss11[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards