Rhode Island
Options

Guest Transportation

Hi ladies! My fiance and I are getting married in Newport in July 2014. We're planning on providing transportation for our guests from our hotel to the ceremony, from the cermony to the reception, and from the reception back to the hotel. We do not expect more than 50 people to utilize this service, but are planning on hiring a motor coach as the smaller shuttles cost almost the same amount. My question is this-- does anyone have a limo/transportation company they recommend? We've recieved several quotes from various companies, but as they are all in the same ballpark regarding price, we hoped recommendations would help us narrow down our options. Thanks! :)

Re: Guest Transportation

• Options
    I know Viking tours which we are getting a trolley from has pretty good prices.  You could check them out
  • Options
    I worked with Rockstar and they were fantastic.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using Viking Tours of Newport this October. We used them for my sister's wedding two years ago. I would recommend them.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_guest-transportation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:2a81fd2e-2162-40c3-ad18-86361d58e9adPost:b36b2559-fe14-4a45-be9d-c9a6f131fc06">Guest Transportation</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! My fiance and I are getting married in Newport in July 2014. We're planning on providing transportation for our guests from our hotel to the ceremony, from the cermony to the reception, and from the reception back to the hotel. We do not expect more than 50 people to utilize this service, but are planning on hiring a motor coach as the smaller shuttles cost almost the same amount. My question is this-- does anyone have a limo/transportation company they recommend? We've recieved several quotes from various companies, but as they are all in the same ballpark regarding price, we hoped recommendations would help us narrow down our options. Thanks! :)
    Posted by MrandMrsParks[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards