Snarky Brides

Wedding Addict?

So after taking an event design class last year I decided that i want to go to school for event management. for a future in wedding planning. The one way I can be a wedding addict and not feel bad. This site is awesome cuz I can get all my wedding talk before I get home because FI would much rather tune me out and focus on his video games than listen to my wedscapades. Maye I am biased because I literally can not play video games. I have not the patience or time to sit and waste hours of my day shooting at people. I like with an adult child. Foot in mouth He is lucky i love him. 

Re: Wedding Addict?

• Awesome. Stick around and learn a lot about how to treat people who attend weddings, become a wedding planner and spread the word. Welcome!
  • i too have decided to become a wedding planner.After researching many schools I am going to go with penn foster.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wedding-addict?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d57a5d94-81fd-4634-ba43-c32241a527dePost:f964d003-6417-4833-8a3f-a18f07cf34e4">Re: Wedding Addict?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i too have decided to become a wedding planner.After researching many schools I am going to go with penn foster.
    Posted by mrsbobfilson[/QUOTE]

What is the degree level and title that they offer. I haven't really found any schools with wedding planning or that type of thing as an option.
  • HA, I pretty much am obsessed and thinking of becoming a wedding planner or working in the world of weddings. I am planning my own and Im way ahead of the game. Everyone is telling me that its still five months away and they think I finished planning the entire wedding! Im trying not to tell anyone anything anymore because I think everyone thinks Im going koo koo and need to slow down?? Im just having so much fun and already on to the next project. Never thought Id be into weddings but maybe because its my own?? But I dunno maybe Ill see what I feel about it after all is been said and done as I know its one thing to plan your own wedding than it is to plan someone else's. And probably start off by planning my sisters wedding first too and then decide. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wedding-addict?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d57a5d94-81fd-4634-ba43-c32241a527dePost:53cb667b-acbc-4230-9a87-6c32bf0439b3">Re: Wedding Addict?</a>:
    [QUOTE]HA, I pretty much am obsessed and thinking of becoming a wedding planner or working in the world of weddings. I am planning my own and Im way ahead of the game. Everyone is telling me that its still five months away and they think I finished planning the entire wedding! Im trying not to tell anyone anything anymore because I think everyone thinks Im going koo koo and need to slow down?? Im just having so much fun and already on to the next project. Never thought Id be into weddings but maybe because its my own?? But I dunno maybe Ill see what I feel about it after all is been said and done as I know its one thing to plan your own wedding than it is to plan someone else's. And probably start off by planning my sisters wedding first too and then decide. 
    Posted by mxpie[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I actually have an interview for an internship at one of the BIG wedding planner/ suppliers in MN! I am so excited to get into the wedding industry. :) Best of luck with all your planning :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards