Ohio-Cincinnati

kids suits

I'm looking for suits for my two ring barriers.  Im not wanting to rent one bc i think it will be cheaper to just buy one outright.  I really just want a shirt, vest, pants and ties.  Any ideas where I can get one?

Re: kids suits

• Gia2Gia2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_kids-suits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:ca057bb2-e719-4e8a-a750-104e32c28ebbPost:43db2795-ef20-4c3a-b77c-d868514ad1ab">kids suits</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for suits for my two ring barriers.  Im not wanting to rent one bc i think it will be cheaper to just buy one outright.  I really just want a shirt, vest, pants and ties.  Any ideas where I can get one?
    Posted by BTB08[/QUOTE]

If you don't want a jacket, try penny's and sears, they. Are having good sales now , due to Easter.
  • I got my ringbearer a tux on Amazon for $35 check there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Depending on your colors you could also try Kohls. We have bought Easter outfits there a few years for my soon to be SS. They always seem to be running a sale. Plus if they don't have what you want in stock you should be able to order from the store kiosk at the sale price.

• Try Kohl's & JCPenney's. I've seen some adorable kids suits there
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second buying them online. Way better quality than dept. stores. Also many dept stores sell them without jackets...don't forget about that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I liked the look of the eton suit inspired by turn-of-the-century school boys.  (I thought that suits made the children look like mini-adults.)  It was about 100/ea outfit.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards