Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Bj's Restaurant Catering

Hello everyone!
I've been looking around online and in my local area for a budget catering service.  I like the idea of ordering from a reputable restaurant and having them deliver; we don't need full service catering just someone to cook and deliver it :)  I came across Buca Di Beppo and they seemed to have some affordable choices.  I also came across Bj's restaurant and brew house (which is one of my fiances favorite restaurants) and they offer a party pack that feeds about 15 people and is in our price range.  My question is has anyone used Bj's as a caterer for their wedding, or been to a wedding where they catered, or ever just ordered the party packs for party?  I've googled reviews for their catering but I can only find reviews for the restaurant and I'd really hate to order with them and not have some sort of review to go off of first.  

Thanks so much!!!!! Holly

Re: Bj's Restaurant Catering

• CnSinLOVECnSinLOVE member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I've never tried BJ's restaurant, but if you love their food I would assume their catering would be delicious as well! I love Buca di Beppo though, yum yum!!! I would post this on the local board, they might have a better idea. The link is on the left.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would probably post this on your local board (to the left). That way you could get a better idea about your area specific BJs. I love their food and my last job had food brought in from there a time or two. It was fine. But that was the one local to me in So Cal.

•  

I have had  BJs catered at a work party. The food is very good but best when served very hot. The timing can be hard for when the food comes and when you are ready to eat. They also bring the food in flimsily aluminum containers. . I know personally I would want to serve food in something a little nicer. If your reception area has a kitchen or an area for food prep I think BJs could work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards