Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Best Dallas Bridal Alterations

Hey all- 
I too am looking for Bridal Alterations in Dallas.  My dress was well under the budget that I had set aside to spend, so I have some extra cash to make it PERFECT.

The dress is about two sizes too big for my top half, and is a trumpet style- so it really needs to be right to look good.

I keep hearing good things about Becky Fowler because shes cheap....but is she the BEST?

Anyone have personal experiences with Margo West Bridal alterations?  She has some mixed reviews.....

I'm nervous since I bought my dress in Connecticut with my family (can't go back to get it fitted there!) and don't know who the best person to use in Dallas is. 

Please help!  hearing about good alterations experiences with a trumpet style dress would be much appreciated! 

Re: Best Dallas Bridal Alterations

• Options
    Becky is wonderful, and I've never heard a negative review about her. Ever. Bridal salons will typically overcharge on alterations. Don't know much about the quality, but you will pay much less with Becky. 
    I'm actually going to see her next week to get a bridesmaid dress altered. I want to get all of my clothes altered by her!
  • Options
    Becky knows what she's doing and gives you tons of options to save money.  I don't think we'd recommend her if she wasn't top-of-the-line.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Becky is AWESOME!!!!! You cannot go wrong with her.
  • Options
    Hands down, Becky Fowler. Yes she is extremely reasonable but she also loves what she does and knows how to do it very well. She's honest and won't make changes that you don't need and has a knack for knowing a wedding gown better than anyone else.
  • Options
    Becky is the best.  She's done two of my BM dresses and she's going to do my wedding gown this summer as well.  I recommend her to everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards