Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Please help need reviews on local vendors

Does anyone have any info or reviews on any of the following vendors , I'm considering them for my wedding but just wanted some help with deciding.
DJ's
Chaz- 2nd ii None or
Sam- Party time productions or
Adam- powerbomb dj's

Photographers
John. Ragland or
Brett & Stephanie Whitling

Also does any one know any good inexpensive bakery's near westmoreland or Fayette county?

Re: Please help need reviews on local vendors

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_please-help-need-reviews-on-local-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:9a8a30b0-a107-4655-a7d4-998cca4e671fPost:7f6fe6f7-477d-44a1-92ef-941eb85dfab1">Please help need reviews on local vendors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any info or reviews on any of the following vendors , I'm considering them for my wedding but just wanted some help with deciding. DJ's Chaz- 2nd ii None or Sam- Party time productions or Adam- powerbomb dj's Photographers John. Ragland or Brett & Stephanie Whitling Also does any one know any good inexpensive bakery's near westmoreland or Fayette county?
    Posted by sb2girl1[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I just got a good review from my reception location in Washington PA. Market District Giant Eagles (specificlly the one in South Hills) will make wedding cakes outside of the typical sheet cakes they normally make. I don't know about you, but I LOVE Giant Eagle cake and was really excited to find out they will do more elaboate cakes for weddings.</div><div>Hope this helps- I'm not sure if there is a Market District in your area or not!

</div>
  • Options
    i didn't have chaz from 2nd II none, but i had eric and willie. they were unbelievable. i have met chaz, though, and he is also fantastic at what he does. that dj company is one of the best in pittsburgh and you havec nothing to w orry about with them. they are well known and well respected. if you need a good bakery, grandmas country oven bake shoppe in harrison city is fantastic. they did my wedding cake, and they were cheap. theyre located by scramms if you know where that is, and use fresh natural ingredients. i think they did our cake for under 400 for 150 people. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_please-help-need-reviews-on-local-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:9a8a30b0-a107-4655-a7d4-998cca4e671fPost:7f6fe6f7-477d-44a1-92ef-941eb85dfab1">Please help need reviews on local vendors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any info or reviews on any of the following vendors , I'm considering them for my wedding but just wanted some help with deciding. DJ's Chaz- 2nd ii None or Sam- Party time productions or Adam- powerbomb dj's Photographers John. Ragland or Brett & Stephanie Whitling Also does any one know any good inexpensive bakery's near westmoreland or Fayette county?
    Posted by sb2girl1[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>We booked DJ Chaz and he has been amazing so far. Our wedding is on Saturday so I can let you know. We found him at a wedding show that he was hosting. He was very funny and really got the crowd going!

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards