Registry and Gift Forum
Options

The Knot can't find my Target in-store regsitry!

Can someone help me?! My fiance and I registered in store for Target but when I try to link it to The Knot, it can't find it!! We registered like a month ago and it comes up if I search on the Target website...help!!

Re: The Knot can't find my Target in-store regsitry!

• Options
    I just added our Target registry manually. It gives you the option to link it to your website without going throught their "finder." You can still add it. =D

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy..."

Harry on Sirus to the Dursleys. HP Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Options
    Is this glitch still occurring?  I just registered as well and The Knot can't 'find' my Target registry...
  • Options
    I am having the same issue. It is extremely annoying when you spend so much time on something and then it doesn't deliver in the end. I guess I am taking my website to another host.

Does anyone know when this will be corrected or how to add it correctly?

Thank you,

Mandy
  • Options
    figzfigz member
    First Comment
    i am now having the same issue, it was linking fine originally and now it doesnt even link at all! manually added it with the direct link 3 times!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards