Texas-Austin

Chapel Dulcinea

Hello!

I have a couple of questions about this location.

Has anybody had a unity candle ceremony here? Has anybody been able to have the ceremony and a dessert reception within the 1 1/2 time given?

Also what time did you start the ceremony? Were your guests able to be seated before your time started?

Re: Chapel Dulcinea

• This is where I'm having my ceremony.

However, my sister is the one who recommended it to me, and she attended a wedding that had a small dessert receptions afterwards at the pavillion, and it seemed to work out just fine she said with no problems.

-IF- the ceremony before yours wraps up early, your guests could potentially be seated early, however, I wouldn't count on it.  I'm certainly not counting on it.  I have the chapel booked from 10:30-12, and I'm planning on having the wedding start at 11, which should be plenty of time to perform the ceremony and get some photos done at the Chapel.

Will you be getting dressed in the Bridal room there, or before you arrive?  If you arrive all dressed and ready, you could get started pretty much at your appointed start time.  Which would save you having to make sure the Bridal room is clean before the next bride needs to use it.  :)

Good luck!  I am SO looking forward to my wedding out there.  It's so beautiful!!
  • Thanks Shayla! :)

I called today and they said that you can use the bridal room and guests can start being seated within a 1/2 hour of your start time.

I'm just soo anxious about not having enough time to do the ceremony, get pixs and do a cake reception in an hour and a half. Does your sister happen to remember if they had everything set up so after the ceremony they just walked over and did the desserts?

I'm thinking maybe we should hire someone to set that up while the ceremony is going on then the guests can walk over and get drinks while we take pictures then we can do the toast and cut the cake but ahhh seems like we'll be time crunched :(

I'm looking into other places too but I love how beautiful the chapel is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards