Texas-Houston

Burlap table cloths

I'm getting married in Magnolia in April 2013 and I am looking to rent burlap table cloths for the reception. Does anyone know where I can rent them? Please help!

Re: Burlap table cloths

• Elegant beginnings had some that looked like burlap.  You can at least check with them.
  • Hi, I have burlap runners for sale, it might be cheaper to buy the runners than rent the tablecloths... If you're interested, email me - lhiester@gmail.com
    Good luck girl!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_burlap-table-cloths?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:a5385771-e28a-474a-a19f-040588cf6460Post:96c4b593-7e49-42a3-bdff-211118da031f">Re: Burlap table cloths</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I have burlap runners for sale, it might be cheaper to buy the runners than rent the tablecloths... If you're interested, email me - lhiester@gmail.com Good luck girl!
    Posted by lhiester[/QUOTE]

LHiester- Are the burlap runners still available?
  • I went to Hobby Lobby and got runners for $5 a roll- make sure you get them during the day they are on sale. Best deal yet!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards