New Jersey - South

DJ comparison--anybody use any of these

I'm currently at the DJ step in wedding planning. From reading the boards here I've gathered a few names and companies. I'm not looking for a club scene, but do want an experienced DJ that is good with a mic and willing to play what we want. These days I assume its pretty simple to acquire pretty much any song we want. Here's what I'm choosing between, looking for any problems you might of had with any of these or anything specific that may help me choose:

--Centerstage (Sean and Frank have come highly recommed)

--Steve and Company

--Signature DJ's (Jeff was recommended)

--Soundworks Productions

--DJ's Available Sound and Light

Thanks in advance!!

Re: DJ comparison--anybody use any of these

• I had Centerstage and loves them. Their website is easy to use. I had Sam and Jessi at our wedding. Heard nothing but great things. They even found a better version of our wedding song that I wanted to talk down the aisle with than the one I picked out. I know plenty of people who've had them and had the same great experience.
  • We used centerstage and Sean did our wedding. He was absolutely amazing. My husband got sick during the cocktail hour, and he just rearranged the order of everything so no one noticed. Lots of great compliments on his music, volume, etc from all of our guests as well.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards