South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Charleston DJ services

I've been looking at Complete Music.  Has anyone used them before? Or have any favorites?

Re: Charleston DJ services

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_charleston-dj-services?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:cca17907-25ae-4e37-9856-20e025e3514bPost:256b02ff-d076-4dfb-92ea-3c384335ce49">Charleston DJ services</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been looking at Complete Music.  Has anyone used them before? Or have any favorites?
    Posted by Siobhan112[/QUOTE]

We used Jay Maxwells Music by Request. Mike was our DJ and he was awesome!!! He did everything we asked him and really listened to us about how we wanted our reception to go.
  • Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    I used Jay Maxwell also and our DJ Rhett did a great job too!  He did exactly what I/we wanted and I honestly didn't even notice the music choices on the day-of because they were so seamless and perfect for our style of wedding.  Very professional and I thought they were reasonably priced.
  • Options
    I'm using Pinnacle.  They did my brother's wedding.  Amazing.  It was like somebody brought a club to his wedding. My parent's haven't stopped talking about the disco set they did. and so upscale.

Anyway, so far, Stuart has helped us with SO much - even beyond music. I wish he did event planning!  

I can't imagaine using anyone else.

Google them up - Pinnacle Light And Sound.

Sioban
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards