Flowers
Options

DO NOT USE SUNTREE FLORIST IN CENTRAL FLORIDA

I just want to let all my fellow brides know, Do not go to suntree florist in central Florida. I had gotten a call from them back in January stating that I had won the grand prize from the bridal show and I got a free bridal bouquet up to 200 dollars. I scheduled my appointment in January to go today @ 2:00 PM. First they had no idea who I was. Then when I asked about the prize I was told that they don't give the prize out you have to spend $500 dollars before you can get the free bouquet. When I spoke to Richard the store owner he said "He is not in the buisness of giving away free bouquets" and then told me to make an appointment. I told him I did make an appointment and I was at his store. He had no answer for me. He said he would call me back and that was over 4 hours ago. I called him back and he didn't answer his phone. I am not the only bride he has done this to!

Re: DO NOT USE SUNTREE FLORIST IN CENTRAL FLORIDA

• Options

Your post looks like a ransom note.

I read it and now I have a headache. 

"If it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

Bridal shows = Phooy

• Options
    holy cow. headache no joke. 

always call ahead and speak to an owner/manager to make sure you're not being scammed when someone is giving away free stuff like that. They would have straightened it out and hopefully not wasted your time showing up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards