Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Warning about Southern County Catering!!!

What ever you do, do not book your reception food with them! When we had the tasting everything seemed great! Awesome food and the people. I just got married this past Saturday. They were to be at the reception all cooking food at 2 pm. Wedding was at 4 and dinner at 6. Well thats not how it went at all. After the ceremony while we were getting pictures DH gets a phone call saying there was not food!!! They still were not at the hall! They did not arrive until 6:30pm and we never got to eat dinner until 8:30pm!!!! I couldn't believe what was happing. I still had an awesome wedding and everybody said it was great but I had people leaving the reception because they were hungry. Done with my vent but I just wanted to warn anybody who was thinking of using them.

Re: Warning about Southern County Catering!!!

• Options
    Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yikes, sorry to hear abou that :(You should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They can help you get some or all of your money back, and then there will be a record  to warn future couples about the company.
  • Options
    Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, the Knot sometimes gets angry when knotties post negative reviews; It might be better to move it to your bio.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    your wedding was still beautiful!! now enjoy your honeymoon!
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with them! They catered our June 2009 wedding and a work dinner of mine. The staff have been prompt, polite, and professional. After our wedding, my family took home tons of food. Their food was very good. I have recommended them to friends and colleagues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards