Florida-South Florida
Options

Chivari chair rental?

Anyone find a good price for chivari chair rental? How much and from where? I'm looking to possibly rent about 40 chairs. Thanks!

Re: Chivari chair rental?

• Options
    Absolutely recommend checking out Hitched Event Rentals. Best prices for chivair chairs and super easy to work with!
  • Options
    Do you have any idea what they are charging per chiar?  The lowest I have found them is 6.50 a chair.  Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_chivari-chair-rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:68cecc06-1cfc-4292-b83a-0a91c6e42e3aPost:781e991a-bbfe-4f6a-a3aa-4c232e282617">Re: Chivari chair rental?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have any idea what they are charging per chiar?  The lowest I have found them is 6.50 a chair.  Thanks!
    Posted by spoiled1801[/QUOTE]
    I believe it was $3/per chair but I do know Hitched had the lowest fee from the majority of rental companies.
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Has anyone seen the wood/bamboo chairs in person?  I'm debating between the gold of the bamboo for a semi tropical theme/small wedding.  I would like to see them in person before ordering.  I don't feel the pictures online are enough to decide. 
    I was quoted $4/ chair plus $75 delivery fee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards