Snarky Brides

Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning everyone!

My invitations are officially at the post office now. I am super thrilled to have them off my hands for now.
This week is going to be super busy, I spent yesterday getting the invitations ready to send, tomorrow and thursday I will be going to the gym, and Friday we are going to wendover for my cousins bachelorette party.

I am excited for this week to be over.

What do you guys have planned for this week?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Happy Tuesday!

• oh Lucky, I had a few days off last week. Now I am wishing I had just gone to work..
    I hope you do get Friday off.
  • tlc35tlc35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Morning!  I fell asleep at 8 pm last night after my parents were here this past weekend.  I am excited to go home and see FI on friday.  Who hoo!
    ETA - Apple, congrats on getting invites out. Iit is really fun getting RSVPs back.  I couldn't wait for the mail each day when I was home.
  •  Worrying, not sleeping, grouchiness... all on the list this week.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-tuesday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:185a0acc-409d-4939-b910-c5c0bdc2003dPost:32675ecb-fb4a-4a16-a714-7f8d36696a7c">Re: Happy Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG OMG OMG Someone emailed me about selling my font on their website!!  I am so excited!  I'm waiting to hear back on pricing/payment/ect but I just posted it yesterday and I'm THRILLED.
    Posted by tarradesign[/QUOTE]

That is amazing!!!
    I am so happy for you!

I am so excited about the rsvp's it will be nice to have this part done since it was such a pain... now my goal is a rough draft of a day of timeline.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-tuesday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:185a0acc-409d-4939-b910-c5c0bdc2003dPost:0d08a619-a3c9-42c4-aa6e-8c2858d01ffc">Re: Happy Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Tuesday! : Just as a tip: plan for brunch/lunch so you don't get faint!  Also, your signature pic is PRECIOUS.

oh thank you ! I didn't even think of that! right now I have no times just things so I have a general idea, and things not to forget.

and Thank you, I just love the pictures we got. especially the ones in my pink skirt.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-tuesday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:185a0acc-409d-4939-b910-c5c0bdc2003dPost:32675ecb-fb4a-4a16-a714-7f8d36696a7c">Re: Happy Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG OMG OMG Someone emailed me about selling my font on their website!!  I am so excited!  I'm waiting to hear back on pricing/payment/ect but I just posted it yesterday and I'm THRILLED.

CONGRATS!!!  Wow, that took all of 24 hours. I told you it was awesome! :D
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards