New York-New York City
Options

Looking for venue ideas for 200 People around LIC/NYC ??

Looking for venue ideas for the Long Island City/NYC area that are affordable- as in not $200pp - which seems to be close to what most of the venues are in that area when you add in tax/gratuity.

Any ideas welcome!

Not opposed to Long Island but prefer LIC/NYC.

Re: Looking for venue ideas for 200 People around LIC/NYC ??

• Options
    Have you thought about Brooklyn? There's a great Art Deco space in Downtown Brooklyn, near shops, hotels, and entertainment, called Roulette. The price is excellent but you'd still need to find a caterer but depending on what you wanted, it could definitely be more budget than $200pp. 
  • Options
    Have you thought about Brooklyn? There's a great Art Deco space in Downtown Brooklyn, near shops, hotels, and entertainment, called Roulette. The price is excellent but you'd still need to find a caterer but depending on what you wanted, it could definitely be more budget than $200pp. 
  • Options
    Depends on what you're looking for!!! SOOOOOOO many options. Do you have a vision?
  • Options
    i am having my wedding at Water's edge in a few weeks - they have been fantastic to work with, so accomodating.  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_looking-for-venue-ideas-for-200-people-around-licnyc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:bbab479d-8c6e-43a2-876f-dd6576b41827Post:0cc4eecc-9c6a-4c08-92bf-6cf4bf5c0637">Re: Looking for venue ideas for 200 People around LIC/NYC ??</a>:
    [QUOTE]i am having my wedding at Water's edge in a few weeks - they have been fantastic to work with, so accomodating.  
    Posted by marlo76[/QUOTE]

Ditto Water's Edge.
  • Options
    Try Studio square or Ravel/penthouse 808. If you're ok with a raw space try the Foundry. Ravel especially has fantastic views of the city since they're right on the East River.
  • Options
    I had my wedding in Astoria World Manor.  They have rooms that accommodate up to 500 I believe.  It is in Astoria, NY.  Check it out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm having my wedding at Chateau Briand in L.I and also catering for 175-200 ppl... They are very nice and will work with you. Maybe you should check them out.www.Chateaubriandcaterers.com
  • Options
    Stage 6 at Steiner Studio, its in the Brooklyn Navy Yard with a fantastic view of Manhattan.  It's a great space and the food was excellent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards