Wedding Party

Gifts for the little ones...

You ladies give such great advise/ideas...so I'm going to ask for additional help!! :-)

I have welcome bags for all the out of town guests, including special bags with toys other items etc. for the 2 boys (they will carry a sign) and the flower girl...

What would you give them in addition to the "welcome bag" or would you not?
Just curious if that is enough...I also purchased all their wedding outfits/shoes as a Thank you!
What are your thoughts?  What have you done?

Re: Gifts for the little ones...

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_gifts-for-the-little-ones?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:af459557-8193-44a9-ae10-8dcab3d7a4c0Post:d86fe57e-67ae-4859-ab8d-15d538064b04">Gifts for the little ones...</a>:
    [QUOTE]You ladies give such great advise/ideas...so I'm going to ask for additional help!! :-) I have welcome bags for all the out of town guests, including special bags with toys other items etc. for the 2 boys (they will carry a sign) and the flower girl... What would you give them in addition to the "welcome bag" or would you not? Just curious if that is enough...I also purchased all their wedding outfits/shoes as a Thank you! What are your thoughts?  What have you done?
    Posted by lenasilva00[/QUOTE]

If you scroll down on this page about 20-25 topics, you'll see a post about Ring Bearer gifts.

I think what you have for them is more than enough. Toys are far better than any sort of keepsake or wedding memento.
  • How old are they? Books, coloring books, waterpaint books, a small lego set... ask their parents what they're into.
  • Depends what kind of toys they like. I would ask their parents what they are into. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • The boys are 5 and 6...the girl turnd 8 yesterday.

I have a pair of earrings CZ that I bought that I could add to her bag...the boys...are ...boys!  Lego is probably better than anything.

Thanks...I will go look at the previous post. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards