Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bachelorette Party Royal Oak

Hi Everyone,

I would like to do my party in downtown Royal Oak.  My MOH is from out of town, so I need to give her some ideas.  I'd like to start with dinner and then into drinks and dancing.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Danielle

Re: Bachelorette Party Royal Oak

• Options
    zantsterzantster member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bachelorette-party-royal-oak?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:050c332b-3a86-4de7-86a6-7f2fd003722aPost:8598db75-0750-48e0-86e7-c8af02c41f31">Bachelorette Party Royal Oak</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Everyone, I would like to do my party in downtown Royal Oak.  My MOH is from out of town, so I need to give her some ideas.  I'd like to start with dinner and then into drinks and dancing.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Danielle
    Posted by dalywill[/QUOTE]

I live in Royal Oak.  There are lots of options.  For a group I think Lockhart BBQ or Royal Oak Brewery would be good as mid-priced restaurants that both have a bar and grille feel of young adults with good food.  So you could get both your dinner and drinks right there.  For dancing a club called Luna lunaroyaloak.com or Boogie Fever boogiefevercafe.com are fun dancing spots depending on what night you go and what you're looking for.  Beyond these check out yelp for reviews and downtownroyaloak.org.  Happy planning!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bachelorette-party-royal-oak?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:050c332b-3a86-4de7-86a6-7f2fd003722aPost:8598db75-0750-48e0-86e7-c8af02c41f31">Bachelorette Party Royal Oak</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Everyone, I would like to do my party in downtown Royal Oak.  My MOH is from out of town, so I need to give her some ideas.  I'd like to start with dinner and then into drinks and dancing.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Danielle
    Posted by dalywill[/QUOTE]

We usually go for a more casual dinner at Monterrey's Cantina or Mr. B's (if you go to B's ask if Kyle is working...best waiter EVER - Highly entertaining), Lockharts BBQ is great and always have had great luck at Diablo's too.  Also, if you're looking for something to fill some time there's also Painting with a Twist in Ferndale where you can bring in drinks I believe. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards