Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Falmouth Wedding Question- St Thomas Chapel and Flying Bridge

Hello everyone, 
I am newly engaged but have booked my reception for the Flying Bridge next August (2014). I'm having trouble deciding how much time to leave in between the ceremony at St. Thomas Chapel and the reception at the Flying Bridge. It's on a Friday, and I will be having a Catholic ceremony. The reception will begin at 6. I'm interested to hear what other brides in this situation have done/are planning to do. Thank you!

Re: Falmouth Wedding Question- St Thomas Chapel and Flying Bridge

• The route from St. Thomas to the Flying Bridge is really short and avoids Rte 28 which is good news.  I am a native Cape Codder and IMO Falmouth traffic is the worse.  And August is hopping in the Heights, especially if it is Road Race weekend.  I would start calling about hotel blocks now if you haven't already.

I have been to a wedding at St. Thomas and it really is quite beautiful.  I have never been to a wedding at the Flying Bridge but have done business functions there and it was great.  They were very accomodating.

June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would ask both the church and the reception location for their opinions.  I am sure they have both been through enough of these situations to share their advice and experiences.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards