Snarky Brides
Options

Friday Fun - Easter edition!

I have a feeling it will be a slow Friday around here. So let's do something fun to encourage people to post. Feel free to pick any option or all of them.

Option 1: Post a fun Easter animated gif
Option 1a: Post any fun gif

Option 2: What's your favorite Easter Candy?
Option 2a: What's your favorite Candy?

Option 3: What is your favorite Passover or Easter tradition?
Option 3a: What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Friday Fun - Easter edition!

• Options
    Buzz we have nothing going for Easter weekend except this March Madness business.  Maybe we'll go out for breakfast on Sunday morning.  My plan is to enjoy the nice weather that is supposedly coming to Chicago for the weekend.
  • Options
    My favorite Easter candy is Cadbury cream eggs and I've always loved the commercials.

My favorite Easter tradition when I was younger was decorating eggs with my family. I'd get crazy with the color combinations and decorations.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfwwfdw5HX1qdaaw6o1_500.gif
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-fun-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:38c92afe-d584-4c21-9b07-5a2a3b027349Post:677440a0-303a-4090-a89d-8bb7daf9b3b2">Re: Friday Fun</a>:
    [QUOTE]Buzz we have nothing going for Easter weekend except this March Madness business.  Maybe we'll go out for breakfast on Sunday morning.  My plan is to enjoy the nice weather that is supposedly coming to Chicago for the weekend.
    Posted by Marrin713[/QUOTE]

Have a great Easter Marrin! I'm also looking forward to the nice weather we're supposed to be getting.

• Options
    Beautiful here today!  Forgot about the candy; I love the marshmellow covered in chocolate.  I think they might be Cadbury.  My son and I used to love to color the eggs.  Something else I miss from his childhood.
  • Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Happy Friday,

Hmm,  I am not a big chocolate fan so my favorite easter candy is probably peeps.  Favorite candy in general is gummy worms or sour patch kids and my favorite sweet of all is doughnuts.

I did my first surgery since I started my job the other night and it was nice to get back into working.  Nothing makes you appreciate working more than being unemployed!
    Have a happy easter and maybe Swag will be back Monday since lent is over
  • Options
    B2Z728B2Z728 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2013
    tlc, my 2nd favorite Easter candy is Peeps!

I am wierd that I have a strong preference of which jelly beans brands i'll eat? I'm kinda a Jelly Belly or nothing kind of girl. Fortunately they always have "Jelly Belly" printed directly on them so I can detect the imposters. And absolutely no big jelly beans, those are not tasty.

I was also wondering if Swag would promptly be back on Monday. I have a feeling she'll be pretty busy till April 15 (that is tax day right?). But I'm hoping she pops in to say hi.

A few of the other regulars who used to be here have disappeared from TheKnot too recently. I hope they come back as well.

ETA: clarity.

• Options
    tlc!  Nice to "see" you.
  • Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-fun-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:38c92afe-d584-4c21-9b07-5a2a3b027349Post:a2dc4f22-1ab5-4563-b76b-ffef8c48ec88">Re: Friday Fun - Easter edition!</a>:
    [QUOTE]tlc!  Nice to "see" you.
    Posted by Marrin713[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I have been getting settled in here in NC.  If anybody has been to Asheville let me know what I should see while I'm here!

Eta: and Buzz I like Jelly beans a lot too
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-fun-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:38c92afe-d584-4c21-9b07-5a2a3b027349Post:475af1fa-6a7f-4cd9-a8ab-fb5044d82274">Re: Friday Fun</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am wierd that I have a strong preference for jelly beans? I'm kinda a Jelly Belly or nothing kind of girl.
    Posted by B2Z728[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Nothing wrong with that all.   I am too.  Luckily I happen to live in the same county as their factory.  After Easter the Belly Flops (aka the rejects) go on sale and I stock up. :-D</div><div>
    </div><div> 

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This thread needs more gifs

Animal Gifs: Easter Bunnies: IMPOSTOR!

• Options
    I am obsessed with Reese's...hence the Reese Eggs being the best candy ever!! So much more peanut butter in those!!!

I used to love decorating Easter eggs as a kid. Unfortunately I feel like Easter is the one holiday that isn't much fun without kids around. Since FI and I don't have any small kids on either side of our family, we don't do much except go to Church. Maybe in a couple years!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'll join, better late than never! This one isn't animated, but its just so SQUEE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    This one is cute too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I love anything with chocolate and peanut butter.  My boss gave us all chocolate p-nut butter bunnies yesterday.  They were delicious!
  • Options

Happy Easter everyone!

I'm going to go to my very first Easter Egg hunt, and I'm embarrassingly excited about that :P.  My husband's family found out I've never been to one, and insisted that we do one with his brothers and sisters.  So horray to a bunch of 30+ year olds rummaging through bushes!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards