Massachusetts

Candelabras for cheap

I am a bride in Connecticut who is willing to rent out her candelabras for events in CT, MA and NY at a very reasonable price. For 40.00 per centerpiece, you can rent a beautiful crystal 33" tall 5 candle candelabra with glass votives and hanging crystals and a flower dish. I have a maximum of 30 to rent out and you can rent out how ever many you would like. I understand weddings are expensive but renting centerpieces doesn't have to be!!! Email me for more information.

Re: Candelabras for cheap

• Try the classifieds board. Also, I would reword your post because you sound dangerously close to being a vendor. And that's a violation of the TOS.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• 25thann25thann member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2013
    I agree with button, reword your post a bit, most brides put their leftover items out for sale after the wedding, not for rent before the wedding, it seems a little weird. As far as vendors posting, the one that really stands out right now is dd12345. She has only been on the boards a couple of weeks, she says she was a wedding coordinator until just recently, but more than half of her posts are to push a dj service and post their website/link.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards