Maryland-Baltimore

Bridal gown alterations

I live in Ellicott City and I purchased an all lace dress out of state. I'm looking for a place in the local area to get alterations done. Any suggestions???

Re: Bridal gown alterations

• Try Crystals Bridal and Tuxedo 2 North Broadyway in Baltimore. 410-342-7433 or 410-303-2265
  • Sheryl Kelm
    kelmdesigner@comcast.net

She does great work, is a pleaseure to be around, and you cannot beat her pricing. I've used her for my wedding dress and 2 briedsmaid dresses so far. And I know 4 other clients who have also been thrilled with her services.
  • Highly recommend Isabel Donnelly - she's located in Ellicott City. She did my 2 daughters wedding dresses and my dress for both weddings. I thought she was very reasonable. Almost totally reconstructed one wedding dress from a ball gown to a fit and flare. Not to mention she's very sweet too.

Isabel Donnelly

410-750-6734 (home)

443-765- 5465 (cell)

• I 2nd Sheryl Kelm. I used her for my wedding dress alterations. She also made my bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dress and the ring bearers vest. She is the sweetest person ever and so easy to work with!
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • I don't remember her last name but her first name is Ann and she located in Baltimore county (near arbutus) her store is next to Lilly's bridal on sulphur spring rd. I have all my dress altered by her and its a great price. Expample, I was a bridesmaid and we got the gowns from David's...the others had their dress altered at David's and paid $150+ I paid $50 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards