New Jersey
Options

Limos for a Bachelorette Party

Anyone have any recommendations for a limo company that would do a pick up and drop off and then another one about 8 hours later that is reasonably priced?

Re: Limos for a Bachelorette Party

• Options
    I know Bergen Limo has a pink limo! lol. Check them out. Not to sure how much u r looking to spend but their prices r online!
  • Options
    Hi!

That sounds like fun - i know some limo companies have a 2 or 3 hour min booking (soo frustrating esp when you want to do a drop off / pick up - like your idea!)

We booked our limos with Tru Limo in Linden, NJ - their prices are very reasonable but I'm not sure if they will be able to do the service you are request - but check them out :)

Good luck - let us know if you find something!!!
    Anniversary

Vacation
  • Options
    Try Danaro in Carlstadt, NJ
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Did you try speaking to someone at the limo company you're using? I booked with action limo in Garwood. Edited: I had to book a limo for a work function before I booked my limo vendor. We used bbz limo. They were good.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    you might be able to work something out with jakes limo... they are out of flhoram park. He gave me an amazing deal on my wedding and you can totally negotiate with him. Watch out though, he talks ALOT!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards