Canada-Ontario

Invitation Paper

Does anyone know where to get decently priced paper for DIY invites?

I'm also looking for places to buy pocketfolds... I've only heard about cards and pockets or paper circle. I don't want to pay a fortune on shipping.....

Re: Invitation Paper

• I bought the paper for my invitations at The Paper Place on Queen Street.  You can find them online at: http://www.thepaperplace.ca/. I paid $1.40 for an 8.5x11 sheet which I used to create two invitations making it quite cost effective.  Including the envelopes I bought there I spend a total of $85 which will make me 65 invitations.

I remember reading another post with some online sources for pocketfolds not all that long ago.  If you scroll through the past posts you may find it easily.

Good luck! :)
  • I ordered from cards and pockets and I didn't pay a fortune for shipping. I'm getting my invites printed there too and they did a really good job. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • You can also check out the DIY invite from Brides at Michaels.  I've had a few friends use them and they turned out wonderful.  I bought mine from the Hallmark Clearance Sale - it usually happens twice a year.  All you need is a decent printer.  :)
  • I got my invites at Cards and Pockets and I DID pay a fortune for shipping.  Almost $50.00 and then they dinged me with another $57.00 charge when crossing the border.

I would not suggest ordering from there. 

Sorry I don't have another suggestion :(
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I ordered mine from The Paper Circle.  They ship from Vancouver so no customs fees or crazy shipping prices.  The quality was great and I'd recommend them!
    www.papercircle.ca/

• i got mine at paperandmore.com, they have a good selection

Micheals has also started getting just paper selections in 5 by 7 sizes that you can print
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards