Christian Weddings

Tuesday Survey!

Since you ladies seem to like the Tuesday Surveys...

1) Your ambition as a child?
2) Are you more logical/rational or emotional?
3) What are your favorite smells?
4) Do you think musicals are cheesy?
5) Adult beverage of choice?

Re: Tuesday Survey!

• 1) Your ambition as a child?
    to be a teacher

more logical, I think things through a lot

fresh cut grass, coconut/vanilla

not at ll

used to be wine but DH and I have gotten into trying different beers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to Re:Tuesday Survey!:[QUOTE]Since you ladies seem to like the Tuesday Surveys...1 Your ambition as a child?2 Are you more logical/rational or emotional?3 What are your favorite smells?4 Do you think musicals are cheesy?5 Adult beverage of choice? Posted by lplions[/QUOTE]

1: Chief Medical Examiner of Virginia

2: logical and rational all the way

3: Chocolate and coffee, though oddly enough I hate the taste of coffee

4: Nope, love 'em!

5: Long Island Ice Tea
    Anniversary
  • 1) Your ambition as a child? I wannted to be a vet.
    2) Are you more logical/rational or emotional? Definitely emotional.
    3) What are your favorite smells? Macaroni & cheese. Ham. Coffee. Freshly cut grass. Sawdust.
    4) Do you think musicals are cheesy? No... I absolutely love them.
    5) Adult beverage of choice? White Russian.
  • 1) Your ambition as a child? I'm STILL trying to figure what I want to be when I grow up!
    2) Are you more logical/rational or emotional? I think it depends on the situation. I like to think rational but I have been know to be a tad dramatic.
    4) Do you think musicals are cheesy? Nope. Love Wicked!!
    5) Adult beverage of choice? White wine, long islands, magaritas, vodka/pinapple...my new favorite is Rum Chata Rootbeer. I don't drink much but usually I'll pick one of these.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rachel--your back to the future siggy is too cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rachel, Your post reminds me that I don't think I've read the most recent Patricia Cornwell book, even though they're not as good since Kay left Richmond....

1) Your ambition as a child? First I wanted to be a zookeeper.  Then I wanted to be an optometrist; it's a good thing I gave up on that one by the end of junior high because I'm horrible with lenses.  In high school I was thinking something along the lines of biochemist/chemist or pharmacist.
    2) Are you more logical/rational or emotional? logical/rational until I make a huge leep to emotional.  One of the first things I learned in therapy was to me more mindful and to be both at once.
    3) What are your favorite smells? bacon, cedar mulch, citrus
    4) Do you think musicals are cheesy? no!
    5) Adult beverage of choice? lemon drop, other things that don't taste like alcohol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to Re:Tuesday Survey!:[QUOTE]Rachelyour back to the future siggy is too cute! Posted by rel1988[/QUOTE]

Thanks! My FI designed if after seeing a similar one online. He's super proud of it. I'll make sure to tell him it got another compliment.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re:Tuesday Survey!:[QUOTE]Rachel, Your post reminds me that I don't think I've read the most recent Patricia Cornwell book, even though they're not as good since Kay left Richmond... Posted by ochemjenn[/QUOTE]

I freaking love Patricia Cornwel. Dr. Kay Scarpetta is why I'm training to become a medical examiner. And I agree, definitely not the same since she left VA. Coincidentally, I live and go to school in Richmond. Hopefully one day I'll get to train and/or work in the morgue that inspired the novels.
    Anniversary
    - I think I wanted to do so many things as a kid that it's made it even harder as an adult.  I think I wanted to just be around more kids.  Now I've realized that means I should be a teacher...  
    I'm emotional, but I'm logical in that I can recognize when I'm being irrational and emotional.  I pull myself into a quiet land, and write myself out of it. 
    - Coffee, my FI's old spice smell, and the smell right after it rains after a dry spell. 
    - Yes, but I love cheese. :-)
    - I don't drink any more, but I do like Champagne and sparkling wines.   Those are the only ones I won't refuse a glass of. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1) Your ambition as a child? Pharmacist
    2) Are you more logical/rational or emotional? Emotional.
    3) What are your favorite smells? Lavendar, and fresh cut wood (we've been remodeling_
    4) Do you think musicals are cheesy? I love them
    5) Adult beverage of choice? Shirley Temple. LOL I like Chocolate Martinis and Bloody Marys

I had many but equestrian was the best one.

Emotional I think.

Horses, Myrrh, Roses, lilacs.  There are so many

No, I love musicals!

Anything with Vodka in it.  I love Vodka.  And wine.  I like red wine.  

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards