Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Dj help!

Hi everybody!

We are looking for a do for our wedding!
I'm just looking for ideas is you had a great dj at your wedding (and maybe a rough cost if you feel comfortable sharing!)
We need to keep it around $1500 max, preferably less than that!

Our wedding is in maple grove, so I need to to be willing to travel there!

Thanks!!

Re: Dj help!

• Options
    We are going with Midwest Sound--my wedding hasn't happened yet but they have some of the best reviews in the cities. I got a promo deal I think so it was around $500 for 6 hours (2 hours dinner and 4 dancing). I'm not sure what their prices normally run though?

PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    My brother is a DJ and runs Epic Sound & Light. He just started last year and is very reasonable! I believe its around the $700-$800 on average depending on when you want him to start/end!
    He has a facebook page- Just search Epic Sound & Light. New Prague, MN

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    We used Matt Kotefka with First Choice DJ Service.  He's not super well known, but he was awesome.  He was one of our favorite vendors.  We had several people compliment us the next day on how great he was and how he played music lots of people enjoyed dancing to.  He wasn't super talkative on the mic, but when the dance floor would empty, he was really great at getting everyone right back up there.  He's also really professional and dresses for a wedding.  I hate when DJ's or photographers wear jeans or informal clothes to a wedding.

Here's his website.  I'm not sure what his price is now, but he was under $1000 when we booked him last year, and I would pay that much again in a heartbeat.  Tell him Renata sent you.  :)

http://www.firstchoicedjservice.com/index.html

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    We are using DJ Neil Turner from 24 Seven Events.  His prices are very reasonable and under your budget.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Adagio DJ- HANDS DOWN. As a professional wedding planner who works with TONS of brides every year I always recommend them. They make your day FLAWLESS. http://www.adagiodj.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards