Ohio-Cincinnati

AWESOME Wedding Photographer

I had such a GREAT experiance with my photographer that I HAD to pass her name along (she's doing our newborn pictures too!)!! Anyone looking for a wedding photographer needs to check out Lifelong Memories Photography.

Her website is http://www.lifelongmemories.biz

We paid around $1500 and it came with a printable CD, engagement session, and a beautiful wedding album. Our CDs were delivered within 4 weeks of our wedding and our album was delivered within 5 weeks of our wedding!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!! 

Re: AWESOME Wedding Photographer

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_awesome-wedding-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:f3b8c58f-96f1-4a50-b8ac-b2ac4b80be97Post:d060816a-63a6-496b-9c37-53bcb8509415">AWESOME Wedding Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had such a GREAT experiance with my photographer that I HAD to pass her name along!! Anyone looking for a wedding photographer needs to check out Lifelong Memories Photography. Her website is <a href="http://www.lifelongmemories.biz" rel="nofollow">http://www.lifelongmemories.biz</a> Her prices start around $1500 and every package comes with a printable CD, engagement session, and a wedding album. Or you can make your own package to get exactly what you want. Our CDs were delivered within 4 weeks of our wedding and our album was delivered within 5 weeks of our wedding!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!! 
    Posted by brittjohnston333[/QUOTE]

<div>SEEMS A LITTLE FISHY.  THIS SITE IS NOT FOR VENDORS.</div>
  • HOPEFULLY THIS GETS REMOVED AS YOU ARE POSING AS A BRIDE.  YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS YOU TALKED ABOUT YOUR WEDDING YEARS AGO.  DO NOT ADVERTISE ON THESE BOARDS.
  • edited April 2013

I'm sorry if you think I am posing as this photographer. This was my wedding photographer and I thought I would pass it along since I had great experiance, after all this is a community board and helping other brides out, right?! I have also given feedback about DJ's and bands and about a purse that's for sale on this community blog too, and about a cupcake stand and florists, none of which talk about my wedding "years" ago... if you're keeping up on my posts (I had the DJ at my wedding and the band was at my friends wedding). Yes I am married, but I am on here researching for my sisters wedding too which is this fall.

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited April 2013
    I wanted to give my two cents.

I wasn't overly impressed with Lifelong Memories.  She was running a special and we hired her for some family pics (non-wedding).

I think some of the arrangements were awkward, formal portraiture isn't her strong suit.  Her outdoor pictures were overexposed (it was a very sunny July afternoon, but professional photographers do find ways to deal with this in the camera and not just post-edit).  And the "high-res" could only print up to 5x7, which supposedly encourages customers to buy her prints instead.

She had some good points like she was friendly, and I don't mean this to hurt her.  Before booking her, ask for a full wedding so you can see what you can get.  But I think there are so many awesome photographers out there, I wouldn't have gone with her if I could go back.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited April 2013
    I have only had good things to say about her since the first time I met her. Our engagement pictures captured our love for each other perfectly and the pictures are hanging all over our house, that's how much we love them. On our wedding day, she photographed everything the whole day, I didn't see her take a break and she had a smile on her face the whole time. She even stayed longer than the 8 hours which is what came in our package (and didn't charge us extra)  just to make sure she got our boquet/garter toss on our wedding day and the 1,000+ pictures that we got 4 weeks later were absolutely stunning and can be printed as big as we want them. We have a 20x24 printed from our CD hanging above our fireplace. We are looking forward to our newborn session with her in a couple of months and we know that the pictures will be beautiful, like the rest of her work.  We a customer for life!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards