Indiana

Help with venue!

I'm looking for something a little rustic.  Were doing all of the food ourselves and trying to save as much money as possible.  I'm looking for a venue for the reception that will cost me right around 1,000 that will hold about 150 people.  If you have any suggestions I would love them! 
Thanks 

Re: Help with venue!

• Theres Bo-Mar Farm in Avon. The fee for renting the wedding and reception is 2,600.. and you are the only wedding the whole day. and you can do what ever you want. own caterer and everything. Bomarfarm.com  also there is "Avon Wedding Barn".. I don't know prices for that one.  There also Henry breeding farm in Edinburg, you can do what ever you want there too.   

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_help-with-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:97Discussion:da8bbfc7-d01f-433d-89aa-bbca2e4ea059Post:2039071b-daff-42df-913f-99b280faaf01">Help with venue!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for something a little rustic.  Were doing all of the food ourselves and trying to save as much money as possible.  I'm looking for a venue for the reception that will cost me right around 1,000 that will hold about 150 people.  If you have any suggestions I would love them!  Thanks 
    Posted by Gabbysweet16[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards