New York-Hudson Valley
Options

DJ-The DJ Company

Has anyone used the DJ Company from Nyack NY and if so can I get come feedback?

Re: DJ-The DJ Company

• Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi- Two things, first I am using them for my lighting and Ryan has been a pleasure to work with so far.

Second, is it possible you can condense all of your dj posts into one if you need more reccomendations for more dj's? With the new format and still working out the bugs, it's a lil bit of a pain to open 3 posts from the same person about dj's. we're happy to help but just until the kinks are worked out in the format just try to condense you posts based on one topic. Thanks.

Jaimie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used the DJ Company for my wedding last month.  (Photos soon to come!)  We had an amazing experience.  Guests danced all night, we had a great time, all of our requests were honored, and Ryan was a pleasure to work with.  And we also had them do the lighting, like Jaimie said, it was beautiful and totally made the room!  Best of luck!
  • Options
    bridaljoybridaljoy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using  lighting from DJ Company for my December wedding.  So far I am very happy with Ryan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_dj-dj-company?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:61bb9990-b383-4b81-b0a7-a0fa11889e36Post:70f81d9b-4690-43d8-b185-1ce2b8f16d67">Re: DJ-The DJ Company</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using  lighting from DJ Company for my December wedding.  So far I am very happy with Ryan
    Posted by bridaljoy[/QUOTE]

Another thumbs up for Ryan - using them for my Sept wedding
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards