Nevada-Las Vegas

nursing2u n other star dust brides

Are you decorating the suite? N if so what r u doing?

Re: nursing2u n other star dust brides

• I am actually I think just decorating our favor table..

Our colors are pink and black.. we are going to have Pink Backlighting... I am not sure what else I will have.. I keep hearing there isnt anything else needed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M- decorating the favor/sign-in table is a good idea. They give you a long table with an ivory table cloth right at the entrance to the suite. It is very plain basic looking.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_nursing2u-n-other-star-dust-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8323e0bb-87c9-404d-bce0-38349970940bPost:33417de8-0005-4aa0-a17f-abaf0df1dbef">Re: nursing2u n other star dust brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]M- decorating the favor/sign-in table is a good idea. They give you a <strong><em>long table with an ivory table cloth right at the entrance to the suite.</em></strong> It is very plain basic looking.
    Posted by jkr41271[/QUOTE]

This will be perfect.. I am going to make tht my favor table.. and also have the "football jersey" as our guestbook laying there for people to sign as soon as they come in.. and they can get their favor as well
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards