September 2013 Weddings
Options

Oh my goodness! Only five months to go!

I can not believe how fast time has gone! I remember back when it was 14 months to go and now I'm down to five??? Holy cow!

Today I'm pretty sure I found my dress...now I'm off to find it somewhere else cheaper! lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oh my goodness! Only five months to go!

• Options
    Not long now. I bought a dress and it's getting altered but had dress regret. I couldn't sleep this morning and ordered another one off the Internet. It's closer in style to what I like and was on sale. I'm hoping to add straps to it when I get it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_oh-my-goodness-only-five-months-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:7c89d61e-258e-456b-adc3-97989e3a3ff0Post:0a9bffbe-7725-4a09-ae87-f8e129261a59">Oh my goodness! Only five months to go!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can not believe how fast time has gone! I remember back when it was 14 months to go and now I'm down to five??? Holy cow! Today I'm pretty sure I found my dress...now I'm off to find it somewhere else cheaper! lol
    Posted by CaraFae37[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it!! It was like yesterday we were just engaged in December 2011 and I thought wow we have a lot of time and now poof! 5 months and counting! I've had my dress since January 2012, it was love at first site and I don't have any regrets =) Good luck to you on getting that bargain!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    it's definitely going way fast!!!! this saturday i tried on my dress for the first time and it's AMAZING!! i was afraid i wouldn't like it anymore or something but seeing it made me love it so much more! i'm bummed that i won't see it again until July but I bet that will be here before i know it!
  • Options
    I thought that I would have been the last one to get a dress! Idk I've just been putting it off thinking that I wouldn't find one I liked. Turned out I loved the first one I put on :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards