May 2013 Weddings
Options

Hi Ladies

Hi!  I am Dani and I am getting married May 11th.  I can't believe that it is so close.  I am sad that I just found this group, because I really don't have anyone to talk to about my wedding.  All my friends are getting tired of me talking about it.  But I can't help it, I am excited. 

Re: Hi Ladies

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to the board! It used to be a lot more active but a lot of the girls left. There are still a few of us around to chat, share, and give advice :) Tell us about your wedding! What does your dress look like?

• Options
    Welcome to the board :)  I'm also still around now and then, getting married May 26th.  VERY excited for the planning to be done with! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hi :) 

What have you done so far in planning? Our weddings are quickly approaching!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Welcome! I share a wedding date with you!
  • Options
    Hi Welcome!
  • Options
    Thanks for the great welcome!!  My dress is strapless with a corsetted top and then the bottom just kinda flows out.  It is hard to describe ha ha but it is so beautiful.  It was the first dress that I tried on and I fell in love.  I actually went and looked at other dresses but could not get that first one out of my head. 
  • Options
    I'm late to the game, but "Welcome!" ...I'm a May 18th bride (40 days from today as TK so nicely reminds me! ACK!) It's rapidly approaching!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

May 2013 - January - Cake Inspiration!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards